We have a couple of great competitions to help you kick off Summer 2016. We're giving away festival tickets.
First off we have 2 x tickets for Electric Daisy Carnival
Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) UK will return to the Milton Keynes National Bowl for another year of world-class performances and unforgettable experiences. Following its premier showcase at EDC Las Vegas in June 2015, the modified Crystal Village stage will makes its debut at EDC UK on Saturday 9 July, hosting some of the biggest international names in dance music.
Taking centre stage at the kineticFIELD and standing a massive 30 metres tall by 70 metres wide, the fully immersive Crystal Village spectacle will tower over revellers during performances by Avicii, Axwell / Ingrosso, Martin Garrix, Oliver Heldens, Eric Prydz, Robin Schulz and Martin Solveig.
The stage’s unique design encompasses all four elements - earth, fire, water and air in a visual representation displaying EDC’s most prominent pillars; technology, art and nature. The beautiful Crystal Village houses cascading waterfalls, a fog-breathing dragon, two statuesque owls and the central crystal-like owl figurine illuminated by over 1,000 lighting fixtures, more than 400 video tiles, 28 lasers, flames of all colours, 15 co2 cannons, and hundreds of streamer units in a multi-sensory experience where state of the art technical production meets the world’s best DJs and producers.
In 2015, over 40,000 revelers flocked to the Milton Keynes Bowl to interact with Insomniac’s innovative art installations, exhilarating carnival rides, and beautiful costumed performers, all while listening to the incredible soundtrack of dozens of massive global artists. Now in its fourth year, EDC UK has firmly positioned itself as one of the biggest dance music festivals to take place in 2016.
Make the most of EDC UK with its amazing VIP area, offering a plethora of exclusive attractions. VIP ticket holders will have unprecedented access to the VIP Village as well as exclusive fast track entry, a cocktail and champagne bar, and a private pamper parlour.
Electric Daisy Carnival UK, Milton Keynes Bowl, Saturday 9 July.
And another prize:
TNT and Lowlands festival have teamed up to give one lucky reader a pair of tickets to the Dutch festival. Enjoying one of the strongest line-ups of the continent, that includes Muse, Sigur Ros, LCS Soundsystem, Disclosure, Foals, The Last Shadow Puppets, Eagles of Death Metal to name just few, Lowlands is a central part of the European summer calendar and one of the biggest and longest standing European festivals.
Lowlands takes place in Biddinghuizen, in the heart of the Netherlands and an hour from Amsterdam, from the 19th-21st August. Although music is at the heart of the festival, the event offers around 250 acts throughout the three days, including a comprehensive programme of good quality theatre, film, visual arts, literature and stand-up comedy. An experience not to be missed!
Link to the website: http://lowlands.nl/en/
Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA0uJvXbJ2o
Prize: A pair of 3-day tickets (including camping): 19-21 August
Value in pounds: £295
How to enter?
In order to be in with a chance, simply complete the entry form below. We will be announcing the winners at the end of June. See terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions -
1. Entrants must be over 18 years old.
2. The employees of Startrack Media Ltd (The Promoter), associated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. The “How to Enter” section forms part of the Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary.
4. Entries must be submitted online to TNT “the Promoter”.
5. Closing date for entries is 12pm, 30 June 2016. The winning entrant will be selected from all completed entries.
6. The winning entrants will be chosen at random by Startrack Media Ltd from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. A valid entry constitutes a completed entry form online or text message. Entry is limited to one per person. The decision is final and is not open to challenge.
7. All other costs are the responsibility of the winner.
8. The prize is subject to the promoters discretion.
9. The persons named as the winner of the prize must redeem the prize and the prize is strictly non transferable.
10. The prizes featured cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
12. There is no cash or other alternative in whole or part to any of the prizes on offer.
13. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
14. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfillment. This information may be used by TNT Magazine or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes.
15. We are registered under the UK Data Protection Act.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
17. Winners will be announced on www.tntmagazine.com following the draw date.
18. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
19. The promotion is in conjunction with Startrack Media Ltd, The Royal, 25 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4SF