The Nimbus Jacket is an insulated jacket perfect for chilly UK winter days. Made from windproof and water resistant materials and recycled polyester and recycled prima loft eco filling this is a stylish yet eco-friendly product.
This is a brilliant lightweight jacket suitable for most of what winter can throw at you. It's not totally waterproof only water resistant, so would need to be paired with a waterproof layer if it got really nasty.
Features include -
- Water resistant, windproof, breathable part-recycled ripstop shell
- PrimaLoft® Silver Eco recycled insulation fill Synthetic fill retains 75% of its warmth when wet, whereas down fill only retains 15% of its warmth when wet
- YKK Vislon zip
- Drawcord adjustable hood and adjustable drawcord hem
- Welt handwarmer pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Microfibre lined pockets and collar
- Lightweight and packable, packs away into inside zip pocket